Southeast Asia’s No.1 International Elevator and Escalator Technology Exhibition & Conference is now in its third edition and will once again take place at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, from 10 – 12 June 2014. Strongly supported by the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), and the Institute of Engineering, Malaysia (IEM); LiftAsia 2014 will focus on innovation within the industry.
It will also provide special opportunities for the vertical transportation business by showcasing products and services, helping to build business and generate greater all-round stability.Based on the themed: “Innovative Technologies for ModernDesigns & Efficiency” LIFTASIA 2014 is specially designed toprovide innovative, cutting-edge solutions to a wide variety of challenges. This is truly an event you can’t afford to miss. Now’s the time to give your business a lift and contact your targeted buyers at this elevating event.
- Supported by the Construction Industry Development Board ( CIDB ) and the Institute of Engineering, Malaysia ( IEM )
- Advanced technologies from 200 companies from over 25 countries.
- National Pavilions include : China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Germany, Thailand and India.
- Over 13,000 attendees create an on-the-spot market.
- A high quality conference hosted by IEM that helps participants find solutions to a variety of business problems.
- A high-profile Technical Presentation allows you to present products to an on-the-spot market.
More information about this exhibition can be found @ liftasia.org