Greek company Mezolift is the first company in the world to have created a solar lift/elevator (Mezus Solar) for small houses. The solar lift was first presented in September, during the International Expo of Thessaloniki 2011.
Until now, the solar lift is being used in duplex apartments or small blocks of flats with 3 to maximum 4 floors. Its special design by Mezolift makes it ideal to fit even in the smallest of places. The product’s dynamics are subject to evolve and improve. Mezolift aims to create a lift to cover the needs of people living and working in bigger apartment blocks”.
There are many people, who would like to use a solar lifts today. Solar lifts are the lifts of the future and can save a lot of money and energy. Mezolift is going to use all the experience that the first solar lift has offered and make many steps further into this technology.
Technical features and basic advantages of Mezolift:
- Mezolift elevator consumes 80% less energy than common lifts
- Mezolift works with 2 photovoltaic panels and 2 rechargeable batteries
- In cloudy days, Mezolift elevator can be used up to 30 times per day and can continue working without charging for 3 days.
- Mezolift elevator can transfer up to 4 people or 300kg.
- No danger of being trapped inside it due to batteries’ energy.
- Mezolift elevator does not need a machine room.
- Mezolift elevator is a 100% environmental friendly lift.
- It can give electrical power for other uses when emergency.
Video of Mezolift Mezus Solar elevator:
Photos of Mezolift Mezus Solar elevator: